This app requires ROOT permissions to change settings. By now, this app is only tested using Meizu MX4. It MAY work in other devices.
This is a open source software. Project page: https://github.com/chg-hou/FloatingCpuControl
What settings can it change?
Active cores manually
Minimum numbers of online big and little cores
Maximum scaling frequency
Disable GPU dvfs
How to use
1. Use radio buttons to switch between Auto and Manual modes.
2. Use spinners to set the minimum numbers of online big and little cores.
3. Use square bars to limit the maximum scaling frequency.
4. Use checkboxes to enable or disable cores. (in Manual mode)
5. Click to close this app.
6. Click to minimize the floating window.
7. Touch and hold on the blank area to open/close the preference screen. Touch and drag to move the window.
Project homepage & donation address : https://github.com/chg-hou/FloatingCpuControl
CPU Control for MX4 is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-08. The program can be installed on Android.
CPU Control for MX4 (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.